Teen Group Counseling
Anxiety and Social Skills Group Counseling
Teen Girls Group (13-17 years old)
- 60-minute (in-person only) sessions. The frequency will vary depending on the need. Session frequency is typically weekly or bi-weekly.
Program Length: 8 Weeks
Signs to look for:
- Anxiety Signs- Struggling with worrying, overthinking, difficulty managing emotions, difficulty keeping friends, difficulty handling conflicts.
- Peer conflict.
- Substance issues.
- Navigating anxiety around graduating and future plans.
- Romantic relationships.
- Developing healthy body image skills.
- Each member of the group will receive a folder with resources, information from each session, coping skills, tips, and tricks for navigating situations, and will be required to do homework.